Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LOVE IS COME in Audio!

I'm really excited to announce that my historical romance LOVE IS COME is now available in audio. Last year when I listened to the Audible version of THE NIGHTINGALE by Kristin Hannah, I fell in love with the narrator's voice, Polly Stone. I looked up more information about her and discovered that she'd been awarded Audible Narrator of the Year in 2015 for that book. So my instincts weren't far off.

With some trepidation, I found contact information and emailed Polly Stone with an inquiry. She agreed to do the narration under her pen name Barbara Stewart, which she uses for independent projects. The book was recorded in July, and then after production and review, it finally went live yesterday!

The neat thing about Audible is that you can get the audio for only $13.97, or with 1 credit of you're a member. Or if you've already bought the Kindle or Paperback version, you'll get an additional discount. I hope you'll enjoy Polly Stone/Barbara Stewart as much as me ;-) Happy listening!


No comments: