Tuesday, September 6, 2011

General Announcements

Sorry, I've been a bit neglectful. But I promise it's not due to laziness. I have been keeping busy and out of trouble.

Some great news about my Co-Series here: Newport Ladies Book Club

Also, this past weekend, some of my backlist titles were put onto Kindle, including Abinadi, Alma,
Alma the Younger


Which of you are on Twitter? You can follow me at: heatherbmoore
Or you can follow my editing company: pegeditors

And, I was recently a guest on the Appendix Podcast with Marion Jensen & Sarah Eden, where we discuss: Is My Book Garbage?

Upcoming Events:

September 16-17, 2011 - LUW Roundup Writers Conference
Logan, Utah
A great writers conference. My PEG editors and I will be there as instructors.
Registration info on the LUW Website

October 1, 2011 - Ladies Night book signing @ Deseret Book
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Fort Union Deseret Book (Utah)

No comments: