Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Upcoming Events for Aug/Sept

August 13, 2011 - Live Critiquing Workshop
American Fork Library
Join me and the PEG editors to have the first 15 pages of your manuscript critiqued:
Registration info on our PEG Workshop Blog


August 17, 2011 - BYU Education Week book signing
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. BYU Bookstore
I'll be signing copies of AMMON and whatever else they have in stock :-)


September 16-17, 2011 - LUW Roundup Writers Conference
Logan, Utah
A great writers conference. My PEG editors and I will be there as instructors.
Registration info on the LUW Website

2 comments:

Theresa Small Sneed said...

I may have to just move my family to Utah so I can take advantage of all these great classes!

Heather Moore said...

Or just strategically plan your next vacation :-)