Sunday, May 16, 2010

Looking for Reviewers for Alma the Younger



It's that time again! I guess that's what happens when you have 2 books coming out within a couple of months of each other.

Most of you know I'll be going to Jerusalem in a few days, so I need to compile a list of reviewers in the next day or two before I leave. When I return, I'll mail out copies of Alma the Younger (no PDF's, but the actual book).

I'm looking for 15 blog reviewers who can post on their blog, and other locations such as DeseretBook.com, Seagullbook.com, Goodreads, and Amazon. Also, I need the reviews to be coming in between June 15-July 15th. If you know you can meet this deadline, I'd love to hear from you!

Please email me your blog address and mailing address at: heather at hbmoore dot com

If you email after Wednesday, you may not hear from me for awhile, but I'll be back the first week of June to finalize the list and mail out the books.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Cheri Chesley said...

I can't believe I somehow missed this, after so anxiously awaiting Alma the Younger. Did you get your reviewers, or are you still needing someone? (crosses fingers lol)