Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jerusalem!

My kids: at Lazarus' Tomb in Bethany (Israel)

I finally figured out how to change Hebrew to English on Blogger, so now I can post.

I'm in Israel with my kids this week. Weather is hot! Will share tons more when I return. I'm faithfully keeping my journal, although Ammon has not seen the light of day.

Meanwhile, some great things have come in during my hiatus:

LDS Womens Podcast interviewed Josi Kilpack and I at the LDStorymakers Conference about our books, etc. HERE.

Thanks to JaNae Francis for her interview in the Standard Examiner HERE.

Nancy Allen Campbell reviewed Women of the Book of Mormon HERE. Thanks Nancy!

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Very cool!

You're letting them come out of there before you leave, right? :grin:

Looks like a great trip so far. Enjoy!

Heather Moore said...

Yes, I let them out . . . but there have been a few moments . . .

:)

Jen said...

Heather, your trip looks like it was awesome! Glad it was wonderful for you and the kids.