Thursday, January 2, 2020

Swoony Sports Romances: Hockey!

I'm in the thick of my #NorthbrookHockeyElite series that I co-created with Rebecca Connolly and Sophia Summers (also writes under Jen Geigle Johnson).

I've developed a new appreciation for hockey. My kids have played almost every sport except hockey, but I'm learning the game, and loving it.



Check out the series on Amazon and let me know what you think!

Also, join the Swoony Sports Romance page on Facebook for updates and interactions with the authors!

2 comments:

ArkansasAustenFan said...

Loving this hockey series. I lived in Kansas City for five years and became a fan of the game. Really enjoy the characters in the series and their interactions. I started reading the baseball series with the Belltown Sixpack and I was hooked. Great job.

Heather Moore said...

Great to hear. So glad you're enjoying the books. I'm definitely a hockey fan now :-)