Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Signings this weekend



I snagged this video from Annette Lyon's blog. It gave me LOTS of comfort since I have 2 signings this weekend :-)

June 18, 2010 - Father’s Day Book Signing
6:00-8:00 p.m. American Fork Seagull Book on 218 State Street, American Fork, UT. I’ll be signing copies of ALMA THE YOUNGER for Father’s Day.

June 19, 2010 - Father’s Day Book Signing
12:00-2:00 p.m. Redwood Seagull Book on 1720 So. Redwood Road, SLC, UT. I’ll be signing copies of ALMA THE YOUNGER for Father’s Day.

2 comments:

Cheri Chesley said...

Too dang funny.

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness, that would be very funny if I didn't feel like it might be too true!! I wanted to run out and buy his book, poor guy. What if this happens to me someday? AAAHHHH! Breathe, one step at a time, finish writing book, then plan for all family and friends to travel to all my book signings!! LOL!