Saturday, April 3, 2010

Write-A-Thon & Great Signings

If you're a writer, you definitely don't want to miss out on this contest:


On Thursday, April 8, 2010 Precision Editing Group will be sponsoring a Write-a-Thon and we're inviting writers to show us how many words you can write in 4 hours! The winner will receive their choice of a $50 Amazon.com gift card OR a 50 page content edit by one of the Precision Editing Group Editors. Go HERE for more info!


This weekend, the book signings have been great. Mostly because "Women" was able to make it into the stores--thanks to my publisher for hand-delivering copies to the various locations. Also . . . non-fiction rocks. Why didn't I think of it before? Oh yeah, the research is incredibly hard :)


Here I am with Deanna Buxton (right), cookbook author extraordinaire, and one of her big fans (Patricia, in the middle)--soon to be one of my big fans (I just know it!). Deanna will also be signing with me at the official launch party for "Women" on April 30. Details HERE.



Writing Update: Ammon proposal got the "thumbs up" from my publisher. 7800 words into it. And I'm finalizing the audio guide for the audio recording of Alma the Younger. Cover coming soon!

1 comment:

Julie Wright said...

i definitely need a write-a-thon and am glad your signings are going so well. congratulations on Ammon