Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quick Time Out

First, thanks to Carroll Morris who reviewed Alma on her blog, Crusty Old Ladies. You may know Carroll from her best-selling series, Almost Sisters, that she co-writes with Lael Littke and Nancy Anderson. I actually reviewed on of their books, Surprise Packages, here. Thanks, Carroll!

Also, I'm finalizing Alma the Younger. I'm about 250 pages into the revision. The book right now is about 340 pages. There might be a scene or two to add, but it will top out around 90,000 words. Then onto the readers before I turn it over to the publisher.

Many of you writers are doing the NaNo challenge--you are a bit crazy, but I understand the zombie-writer state. Remember if you're looking for editing advice after getting those 50K words completed, check out my writing/editing blog Writing on the Wall that I share with Lu Ann Staheli, Julie Wright, Josi Kilpack, and Annette Lyon.

3 comments:

Julie Wright said...

I cannot wait until you are done with that book. I love everything you write and am looking forward to it.

Heather Moore said...

Julie--you are so nice!

leslee said...

Good luck on your revisions. Wow, only 4-5 day's, I'm seriously impressed.