Friday, July 6, 2007

Coloring Contest Winner

Drum roll . . .

The color of my new cover for Out of Jerusalem: Land of Inheritance is dark green. It can probably be categorized as forest green. So Julie Wright is the winner! Congratulations! You'll be receiving an autographed copy of my book as soon as it hits the stores in September.

Thanks everyone for the guesses. Any of them would have made a nice combination to round out the four-volume set.

If anyone else is interested in entering a drawing for a free book, sign up for my newsletter at www.hbmoore.com under the "contact me" page. Each month I draw a name for a free book.

2 comments:

Julie Wright said...

sweet! I never win anything! Imagine me in the throes of an embarrassing-to-my-daughter happy dance!

Heather Moore said...

Well, now you've won something!