Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Reading

Since I'm procrastinating already, I might as well blog.

What are you reading this summer? So far I've read Sheep's Clothing by Josi Kilpack, Counting Stars by Michele Holmes, half of Spires of Stone by Annette Lyon (due out in September), The Uglies by Scott Westerfield, and I just started Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson.

Oh, and I've been reading too many blogs. But I am contributing to a new blog, where I'll be posting reviews of books I've read.

Check it out!

3 comments:

Michele Holmes said...

I'm almost through with Peter and the Star Catchers. Great Fun!

Lu Ann Brobst Staheli said...

Extras---book 4 in the Uglies series---is due out Oct. 2 from Scott Westerfeld. You better read faster. BWG

Heather Moore said...

Great to know! I'll pass it on to my bookgroup.