Marsha Ward tagged me, blogging style (http://marshaward.blogspot.com). Watch out, you might be next. Now I have to come up with five things that the typical person doesn't know about me. That's easy, maybe too easy. Here goes:
1. I'm a certified aerobics instructor (although I probably couldn't get a leg up now).
2. I failed my AP English Essay Test (and now I have three books published).
3. I'm a certified Scuba Diver.
4. I'm registered as a Democrat.
5. As a teenager I did some modeling and acting (yes, a VERY long time ago . . . in fact, my kids haven't ever seen my portfolio).
Now that the shocking revelations are finished, I'm going back to the vast abyss of editing.
Meanwhile, tune into some blogs that I read regularly: